Airstream food truck for fast food
Brand Name:TUNE Place of Origin:Qingdao, China (Mainland)
Certification:CE ISO Warranty:1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:Free spare parts Application fields:Commercial catering
Output product name:Food Truck Condition:New
Name:Mobile kitchen food truck for sale in malaysia Wheel:Four 15 inches Road Wheels
Color:Customised Material:Stainless Steel
Model:TN-550ST Inside Size:5400*2000*2000mm
Axle:Double Axles Item:Commercial Food Carts
Stainless Steel Food Truck Series
Body Size(L*W*H: mm)
Body Size(L*W*H: ft)
1. Body size is not fixed as above, you can have your own size and design. Customization is available.
2. Brake is included once the body lenght is no shorter than 400CM (13.1ft). Shorter size can have the brake system installed at certain cost, please contact us for details.
3. Any uncertain trailer design, don't be hesitate to talk to us.
Standard Configuration of WECARE High quality mobile food truck for sale europe
Integral steel frame construction: square tube :100*50*4mm + 60*40*2mm.
Suspension components: 5-leaf springs with axle; treated with rust resistant protective coating.
Maximum speed(Kilometer/hour): 40KM/H. Special made chassis is optional for higher speed.
Wall frame is welded by square tubes :40*60*2mm.
External wall is high quality stainless steel.
Middle layer is 5cm heat insulation.
Internal wall is High quality stainless steel.
One selling window available in front , normial size is 2000*1100mm. Other window size is available.
with waterproof sealing strip
General control ,automatic power failure protector.
Two rows of led spotlights on the ceiling and selling window.
All standard sockets, quantity as needed.
High visibility tail light signal system. (brake, turn, back)
3 layers: 2mm non-slip embossed aluminum + 10mm plywood or pvc +1mm galvanized sheet
double axles(four wheel); 14 or 15 inch tires; one guide wheel
Double water sinks with hot and cold water taps. 3 compartment sink is optional
A fresh water tank, a waste water tank (25L/tank standard). Other capacity tank is available.
12V mini water pump
on/off control switch
Two-layer stainless steel work bench on each side W*H: 450*900mm. Other size is available .
Inside layout customization is available
Outside extension / folding counter
Note: Available means for free exchange. Optional means extra cost.
1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?
20 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only pay by T/T,western union,credit card .
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.